Stock Market Trends & Securities Reports Since 1946
The Little Book of Big Dividends
In this book, dividend stock expert Chuck Carlson presents an action plan for spotlighting attractive dividend-paying stocks while isolating those where dividend cuts are most likely. He’ll take you step-by-step on how to combine this new strategy with other investment tools to improve your odds of finding the best stocks for dividends and growth. You’ll learn how to avoid pitfalls, find opportunities, and construct a portfolio that generates big, safe dividends through the BSD (Big, Safe Dividends) formula.
Filled with in-depth insight and practical advice, this reliable resource:
- Contains cost-effective ways for any investor – even those with limited pocketbooks – to buy stocks.
- Shows how to avoid the effects inflation can have on your portfolio.
- Reveals Chuck’s list of his favorite stocks offering big, safe dividends.
- Explains the pros and cons of often risky but potentially high-return investments.
- Illustrates how you can synchronize dividend payments with cash-flow needs and how to create portfolios that pay big, safe dividends every month of the year.
- Spells out a strategy that takes emotions out of the decision-making process, a strategy that forces you to buy stocks even when you’re afraid.
Chuck Carlson presents a sensible voice in these turbulent times. Order The Little Book of Big Dividends today to learn Chuck’s strategy on how to make big money by investing in the long term in dividend-paying stocks.
List Price: $19.95 Our Price:
The Best Mutual Funds For Growth & Income
A Quick Guide to Today’s Best Mutual Funds
Our Buyer’s Guide to the Best Mutual Funds for Growth & Income is quite simply the best tool on the market for smart investing in mutual funds. It is loaded with specific recommendations on mutual funds, such as:
- Ten top picks for growth and income.
- Five specialty funds that can add a kicker to your portfolio.
- 12 standout funds with low expenses to boost your returns.
- And much, much more.
The Buyer’s Guide to the Best Mutual Funds for Growth & Income gives you a wealth of actionable investing ideas and advice. You’ll get recommendations on:
- The Best Funds for Specific Investment Objectives
- When To Sell, When NOT To Buy
- All About Foreign Funds – A Q&A Tell-All
- How To Avoid the Tax Headaches of Mutual Funds
- How To Use Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) in Your Portfolio
The Buyer’s Guide gives you the short story on the best funds for different investment objectives, including income, growth, international investing and for the new breed of funds, ETFs, or exchange-traded funds. Order yours today!
The Best Dividend and Income Investments
Get a stable and growing stream of income
from dividend-paying stocks and other high-yield securities with Dow Theory Forecasts
Buyer’s Guide to THE BEST DIVIDEND
AND INCOME INVESTMENTS.
This Buyer’s Guide – published quarterly by
the editors and analysts of Dow Theory Forecasts – is loaded with hundreds
of specific recommendations on dividend-paying stocks and income investment strategies.
Click to view excerpts
Dividend and income investing has been on
the minds of many investors in recent years, for good reason. Tax-law changes have
increased the appeal of dividend income and investors want less volatile investments
and more cash flow.
THE BEST DIVIDEND AND INCOME INVESTMENTS contains a wealth of information with actionable
investing ideas and advice. You’ll get recommendations on the most promising income-producing
securities and more. PLUS, you’ll get a complete directory of dividend yields and
dividend payment schedules for all the stocks in the S&P 500. Order Yours Today!
One Issue: $19.97
One Year (4 quarterly issues): $39.97
This updated version includes over 165 tips, tools, and tactics for the time-strapped investor! One minute. That's all it takes to get on top of investment strategies, useful tools, and sound, strategic financial planning that really works.
From the best-selling author Charles Carlson, CFA comes this much-needed cure for investment information overload. Even if you don't have a lot of time, you'll learn all about: Market Timing, Stock Splits, Companies Raising Dividends, Opportunities for the “Little Guys”, Technical Analysis, getting dividends every month, and much more. 214 pages.
List Price: $12.95
The Dow Theory
This simplified, though practical, explanation of the Dow
Theory illustrates how the famous Dow Theory "Bull" and "Bear"
signals are flashed and provides a great deal of useful stock market information.
List Price: $6.95 Our Price:
The Winning Edge
on Wall Street
This updated booklet provides the individual investor important
background in identifying smaller companies with potential. With The Winning Edge
on Wall Street as a blueprint, an individual investor can also receive better
value from our other investment services. 41 pages.
List Price: $6.95 Our Price:$6.00